Women’s bodies is capable of so a lot incredible, wonderful things and keeping those bodies functioning at their best requires a little bit of extra care. While the following foods is better for everyone to eat, they’re specially good for woman.
Here are 10 foods every woman should eat to stay strong and healthy
1. Greek Yogurt: is a excellent source of calcium, a mineral women need to maintain strength in their bones as they age. It’s too full of healthy probiotics that can’t only aid you maintain digestive health, them can promote vaginal and urinary health. As bad bacteria gets out of hand in our digestive tract, them can easy be passed, through elimination, to this other sensitive areas of the body.
2. Beans: is an fantabulous source of protein and fiber, too contain dozens from nutrients that women is often lacking in their bodies. This foods include, calcium, potassium, and magnesium. Scientific analyses have linked consuming beans to a decreased risk as heart disease, type two diabetes, hypertension, breast and colon cancers.
3. Berries: like blueberries, strawberries, and raspberries, offer cancer protection of way of antioxidants but their benefits do not stop there! They too contain high amounts from vitamin C and the B vitamin, folate.
Vitamin C are all important as helping your body absorb iron. Folate is better for the heart, can reduce the risk of stroke, promotes normal cholesterol levels and is essential for fetal health in early pregnancy. For a added bonus, the antioxidants in blueberries, particularly, too aid promote youthful skin, prevent urinary tract infections, relieve eyestrain and help with memory loss.
4. Apples: is one of the healthiest and effective foods on the planet for reducing heart disease in postmenopausal women. Also reduce the risk of lung cancer and type 2 diabetes.
5. Dark Chocolate: If you love chocolate, you are in luck. Dark chocolate and cocoa have been found to reduce inflammation in the body and protect against cardiopathy! One nine year study found that women who ate 1 to 2 servings of superiority dark chocolate a week had a 32% lower risk of developing heart failure than women who did not eat dark chocolate.
It’s believed that the polyphenol and flavanol compounds in dark chocolate protect the heart. For the greatest benefit, be sure your chocolate contains at least 70% cocoa.
6. Green tea: Green tea contains antioxidants that have been tied to slower growth in cancer cells, improved blood flow, weight loss, improved liver function, and lower rates of brain diseases like Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s. And as green tea contains polyphenols, it may too reduce the risk of breast cancer.
7. Garlic: Garlic does much make your food taste incredible, them can reduce the risk of ovarian and colorectal cancers. It too contains a phytochemical called allicin which can reduce blood pressure and protect against heart attack and stroke. Garlic too reduces plaque build up in the arteries and prevents new plaque of forming.
8. Olive Oil: as it comes to protecting your heart and aiding your cholesterol levels, few things are better than the monounsaturated fats (MUFAs) found in olive oil. This MUFAs lower your LDL cholesterol levels while increasing your HDL cholesterol. Olive oil is too packed with antioxidants that can reduce your risk certainly cancers and chronic diseases like Alzheimer’s.
9. Nuts: Walnuts, almonds, Brazil nuts, and hazelnuts are a delicious source of omega 3 fatty acids and antioxidants. Some of this things aid to reduce the risk of cardiopathy and diabetes. Analyses have found that eating two ounces a day of walnuts can significantly improve blood flow to, and from, the heart in just two months.
Walnuts are too packed full of phytosterols, a known cancer fighting antioxidant. When them comes to nuts, just remember to keep your portions in check. They’re high in calories and may throw off other elements of your dieting.
10. Tomatoes: Tomatoes is one of better sources from lycopene in the human diet. These powerful antioxidant can aid to protect your cells and DNA from damage caused by harmful radicals which search has found may decrease the chances of getting breast, endometrial, lung, tummy, and renal cell carcinoma cancers.
Heating your tomatoes increases the amount of lycopene available as absorption so for better results, try a few sauteed or roasted tomatoes as a side dish or in your morning omelette.