I have been getting a lot of questions asking me to share the military diet shopping list. So, that it would be easy for them to buy those chose food items of the store.
Military Diet shopping list is easy. In most case you probably already have a few of the items to begin with.
Military Diet Shopping List
- Coffee or tea
Fruit and Vegetables
- Green beans
- Small apples
- Tuna, fresh or canned in water, 2 cans
- Cheddar cheese
- Beef or turkey hot dogs. Avoid mixed meat wieners with fillers.
- Cottage cheese
- Meat of any type, including (but not limited to) seafood, beef, pork, or poultry. If using canned or deli meet, look for low-sodium.
- Peanut butter
- Any type of bread, but whole wheat is best.
- Saltine or plain soda crackers
- Vanilla ice cream
Most food in the Military Diet kick starter your metabolism and promote fat burning:
- Caffeine raises the metabolism slightly, aiding the body burn fat and lose weight. Your morning cup of joe gives your metabolism a boost for up to 2 hours after drinking it.
- Grapefruit kick starts the liver into fat burning mode.
- High protein foods like peanut butter, eggs, tuna and other protein require more energy from the body to process, so they burn more fat to digest.
- Military Diet includes 2 sources of calcium with cottage cheese and ice cream.
- Apples are high in pectin, an ingredient that limits the amount of fat your cells can absorb.
- As for the other foods in the Military Diet, vegetables have very some calories and carbs are kept to a minimal.
Remember. You should follow the Military Diet plan to keep it work, you can’t eat as much as you want.
P.S. Take a look at the 5 veggies that boost female metabolism and burn off lower belly fat.