Flat Tummy Water is a delicious way to stay hydrated and to lose belly fat fast . Because you’re hydrated, you feel full and guard yourself against weight gain. Plus, all the water helps flush out your toxins. After one day of drinking it, I felt healthier already.
Flat Tummy Water
Lemon: Lemon is too good alkaline source with helps balance your pH degrees, supports weight loss. Stressed liver will not metabolism the fat efficiently and that gets deposited around your belly. Lemon increases the enzymes that help to detoxify the liver and to achieve the basic functions very efficaciously.
Cucumbers: Reduce the buildup of water in the cardiovascular system, letting you flush out the excess water instead of leaving inside to build. Cucumbers contain silica which helps your build healthy muscle tissue also as known for helping clear skin that’s prone to acne. It’s packed with minerals, dietary fibers and extra vitamins which are very effective in losing the belly fat and makes you look fit and perfect.
Mint: Can help stop stomach aches, reduce headaches and decrease congestion. They too kill any harmful bacteria, keeping your mouth naturally clean.
Ginger: helps in circulation, aids clear up sinuses and reduce gas symptoms. Ginger are too an anti-inflammatory, which can aid in reducing joint pain and aches.
Water: Water is often underestimated as a fat burning ingredient. Not only is it a calorie-free appetiser but too boosts metabolism since your body has to work to match the temperature of the ingested.
Flat tummy water recipe:
So, if you have that little pooch in your lower belly or in my case.. a pregnant-like belly, this is perfect to kick-start your metabolism, give a boost of energy and refresh your morning.
- 2–3 large lemons, thinly sliced
- 1 Cucumber, thinly sliced
- 18–20 mint leaves
- 1/2–1 tbsp ginger ground
- 1 gallon of water
- Thoroughly wash all fruits and veggies and thinly slice the lemon and cucumber. (If you don’t have a slicer, I suggest purchasing one if you plan on doing this a few times a week. I used this slicer which works very well and doesn’t take up much room in storage.)
- Fill a container with ingredients and fill to the top with water. (I prefer to used this 1.25-gallon slim water jug in my fridge. I found it at The Container Store and they’ve multiple sizes.)
- Soak in the fridge overnight and enjoy within two days.
If you drink a gallon of water on day 1, you can refill it up and let them soak a second night on the same ingredients (just add more ginger). Mint leaves will start to go bad after about 2 days of soaking.